Annual General Meeting
Fruits of Our Labour
September 25th, 2019
5:30 – 8:00PM
397a Saint-Catherine St W*
Please join The NETWORK in celebrating a year of growth, transformation, and learning at our 1st Annual General Meeting titled Fruits of Our Labour.
Learn more about the NETWORK’s transformation during our Gathering of Members, cast your vote in the first Board of Directors’ election, and enjoy community foods and performances.
Member Eligibility: Any Indigenous or non-Indigenous individual, non-profit organization, governmental body, company, or other group in the greater Montreal area!
On the agenda:
- Presentation of by-laws and their adoption, amendment, or rejection by Members
- Election of the board of directors
- Appointment of an auditor
- Organizational update and review of 2018-2019
- Activities planned for 2019-2020
The NETWORK is looking for board members
Are you an Indigenous community member committed to social justice & decolonization, and interested in being on the NETWORK’s Board of Directors (BoD)?