Do you have demonstrated skills and experience in communications, trouble-shooting, digital, editorial, creative and operational support?
- Marketing, branding, and strategizing
- Producing and publishing communications materials (weekly newsletters, press releases, posters, and more)
- Maintain and update website and social media accounts to ensure information is consistent and up to date
- Stay up to speed on changes and news in the sector, and share information with community members and partners
- Contributed to overall collective management of the organization: support the leadership team, mentoring junior staff, and more
- Excellent graphic, written, and oral communication skills (ideally in both French and English!)
- Demonstrated experience in a communications, marketing, and/or social media role (ex: website and social media, SEO, newsletters)
- The ability to use: G-suite, Slack, Asana, Mailchimp, and more
- Great first-hand knowledge of the realities of the Inuit, First Nations, and Métis communities in the greater Montreal
- Other assets: basic HTML skills, layout, graphic design, video editing skills
Apply now: email@example.com
Full job description available here.