Do you have demonstrated skills and experience managing administrative responsibilities, grant writing and fundraising, and ensuring smooth internal operations?
- Grant writing, report writing, and oversee contracts, including Identify strategic funding opportunities and closely monitoring timelines, deadlines, requirements, commitments.
- Ensure smooth internal functioning, human resources, policies, and procedures
- Contributed to collective management: support the leadership team, mentoring junior staff.
- Ability to multi task and thrive in a changing work environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, diplomacy, professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal skills: ideally in both French and English
- Ability to use: G-suite, Slack, Asana, Mailchimp, and more
- Have great first-hand knowledge of the realities of the Inuit, First Nations, and Métis communities in the greater Montreal
Please submit your statement of intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description available here.